“And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”" (Matthew 28:18-20)
Glorifying Christ through Evangelizing the Lost
and Discipleship of the Found
At CCN, we are called as Christians to win the lost and disciple the found. Our leaders, sent by the church and called by the ministry, go onto our local college campuses and seek out Christians to disciple. Before we take a Campus leader on, We make sure they are a member of a local church and understand they are a member of the church to serve the body of Christ. When the students graduate from college they know they should, and are able to go back to their churches and serve in the body of Christ at their local church.
Our leaders invite students- Christian and non-Christian- to weekly fellowships which include Bible study, prayer, and training in Biblical doctrine, apologetic, and evangelism. They apply what they learn as we take Christian students out to share their faith. This is where the other aspect of CCN comes in; we actively seek to share our faith with lost people-professors and students- on college campuses through witnessing and Bible studies. As the believers grow, we train them how to write a Bible Study, teach a Bible study, lead outreaches. Our goal is to teach our Christian students what Jesus has taught us in His Word so that they will become the next generation of soul-winning Christians wherever their education takes them.
CCN is a Christian on-campus college ministry focused on evangelizing the lost and the discipleship of the found. Located on various college campuses, CCN incorporates on-campus Bible study, praise, worship, apologetic, evangelism, and on/off campus outreaches. CCN also provides retreats, Spring break and Summer mission trips, special events, and free Evangelism Crash Courses for churches, we ask the church pay for travel expenses.
CCN is "passing the torch of biblical evangelism and leadership on to the next generation of soul winning leaders."
CCN also assists in building the local church by providing the church with:
- New converts, who are in need of a church home and discipleship
- A free CCN Evangelism Crash Course to help strengthen the local church to evangelize their local area and local campuses
Read testimonies from students and parents of CCN college students.
- We believe the 66 books of the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-17, II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
- We believe that we as Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. It is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and without which we have no right to call ourselves Christians (I John 4:16-17).
- We believe in the humanity (John 1:1,14) and deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe that baptism in water is a symbolic, outward act signifying a supernatural, spiritual, inward conversion. Although baptism is a command of Jesus, it is not essential to salvation (1 Cor. 1:14,17), since faith in Jesus alone saves (see scriptures above).
- We believe it is the mandate of the whole Church to go into the whole world and to preach the Gospel to every living creature. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe that God made the world in 6 literal days. (Exodus 31:17)
Christian Collegian Network is overseen by a Board of Directors:
- Ray Wier, Chairman
- Dennis Stephen
- Matt Smart
- John Chisham
Jenifer Pepling is the President of Christian Collegian Network (CCN), and Campus Leader at the University of Pittsburgh and Slippery Rock University. Jenifer has been seeking and saving the lost at PITT since 2007. She has successfully trained numerous Christians how to share the gospel through evangelism courses and hands-on training, attended several mission trips in various states, designed, built and ran "witnessing booths" at local festivals, led groups to evangelize at parades and other public venues, and led large book and DVD giveaways at various colleges. Jenifer continues to lead the ministry in fulfilling the great commission on and off the college campuses.
Andre Goff is Discipleship Leader of Christian Collegian Network (CCN). Andre is a Campus Leader at MCCC. Andre started as a campus leader in CCN in 2011. He served as a deacon, elder, Sunday school teacher, and adult Bible study teacher. After attending Ambassadors Academy he taught " The Way of the Master " classes at his church. he was also invited by other churches in his area to teach this course. Andre supported local pastors in evangelism crusades and efforts to evangelize the community. Andre occasionally operates an evangelism booth in his town during major events. Currently his wife and Andre are serving as youth group leaders in their church and are teaching our youth biblical evangelism.
Jake Larson is the Campus Leader Trainer.
Nick Astacio is a Campus Leader Trainer.
To learn more about our Campus Leaders, visit our Chapters page.
CCN began in 2004 as a biblical evangelism class. After recruiting college students, the on-going classes, led by founder Tiffany Gelpi, were relocated to local college campuses. Students quickly grew from quiet Christians to active soul winners. Through training, many CCN students quickly began witnessing one to one and open-air preaching.
By the end of 2006, 4 ministries were formed in 3 states, led by Campus Leaders trained in biblical evangelism. During this time, CCN grew from a ministry focused on equipping college students to evangelize and defend the faith, into a holistic campus ministry, incorporating Bible study, praise, worship, and group prayer.
Soon after, CCN Radio, an online radio show training students in evangelism began recording. At the same time, the ministry began providing evangelism training to local churches and large ministries.
In 2008, CCN branched off and began hosting mission trips, gathering Christians from around the country and abroad for its annual Summer Repent and Witness Evangelism Camp held in New York City. In 2011, the Campus Mission Tour (CMT) became CCN's first Spring Break mission trip, taking students to 4 campuses in multiple states, causing them to use their gifts, talents, and abilities to publicly worship Christ, encourage fellow Christians, and preach the gospel to students on various campuses.
Today, CCN continues to grow and change by the grace of God.