Requirements for Membership
Alumni membership participation varies by each individual, based on their personal availability. However, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been a prior member of a CCN campus fellowship sometime before college graduation.
- Currently, must be actively engaged in biblical evangelism in some capacity (i.e. regular personal evangelism, involvement in church evangelism ministry and/or CCN, etc.).
- Able to commit to participating periodically in CCN-related activities in some capacity, based on your personal availability (i.e. monthly financial partnership, weekly Prayer & Encouragement Conference Call, attend a CCN event at least once a year, etc.).
- Willing to assist in some capacity, whether great or small with alumni-related events, based on your personal ability (i.e. assisting in promoting an alumni event online).
- Willing to become a monthly financial partner for as little as $10/month, when able. Learn more / Donate.