I am pleased to announce that CCN Campus Leaders have expanded empowerment for their respective campus operations as follows:
- Leaders & member assignments within the ministry will endeavor to reflect individual desires and spiritual gifts.
- An Open Door policy is hereby established which enables any member to directly contact the President, Discipleship leader, or member of the Board of Directors on any matter that concerns them without fear of retribution.
- Campus Leader support in implementing the CCN mission is established as the number one priority for the President and Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors further announces that it has reviewed the financial accounts of the ministry as well as completed an independent audit for 2012 and no irregular transactions were found.
- CCN is moving forward in its mission to fulfill God’s will and commandment to spread the Good News of the Gospel on college campuses.
1. To establish individual schedules and events customized to their respective schools
2. To engage in partnerships with other on campus Christian organizations
3. To seek and engage their local churches & pastors for support, coaching/counseling, discipleship and spiritual accountability
President Jenifer Pepling
Posted on Fri, August 2, 2013
by CHANGE Collegian Network