This is to inform you that major changes in the leadership of CCN have taken place as follows:
1. Three (3) new independent members have been elected to the Board of Directors: Raymond Wier, Gary Taylor & Michael Holligan effective June 2, 2013
2. Sean Lacon has resigned from the Board of Directors and is longer associated with CCN
3. Tiffany Gelpi has resigned her position as President of CCN and is no longer associated with CCN
4. Jonathan Barba has resigned from CCN also
5. The new Board of Directors is committed to retaining the CCN mission unchanged while revising or eliminating certain past practices and policies
6. The Board is pleased to announce the appointment of Jenifer Pepling as the new CCN President effective immediately.
Jenifer has been an active member of CCN for 3 years and is currently Campus Leader at University of Pittsburgh & Slippery Rock University. She will retain Campus Leader position at these institutions until such time as replacement leader(s) are appointed by her.
We seek your continued participation & partnership to serve our Lord through revitalization of this ministry which we pray will continue to bear fruit in fulfilling the Great Commission on college campuses. Partners in
Raymond WierChairman, Board of Directors
Posted on Wed, June 5, 2013
by CHANGE Collegian Network filed under