Thank you for your co-labor with me through prayer and financial giving. December is a short month for the students but a very busy month for me in preparing for next semester. I have been planning out the teachings and activities for next semester.
Here are some of the things the students said they learned this semester.
1. How to take a person through the Good Person Test
2. That we are called to witness and it is not hard
3. I learned how to witness to people.
4. How to tell if you are really a Christian or not
5. Now I know it is important to watch which Christians you listen to
6. Read the Bible because I want to get something out of it not just to get through my daily reading.
7. How to Budget
8. I learned to deal with my anger.
9. Think about what is going on and ask for peace from God before acting
10. Trust Jesus to take care of the situations.
11. Not dwelling on what others think.
I had three students decide that they wanted to be Committed CCN students this month. Students becoming committed a member is a huge step. I am very excited about this next phase in my ministry. I will be working with these students to help them grow in doing ministry. The students will be held accountable to their Christian walk and put to work for Jesus within CCN and in their church.
I had a student go out witnessing with me on her campus and it was very exciting. She learned so much during our outreach.
These are some of my beautiful SRU students.
Campus Leader (PITT/SRU)
Posted on Fri, December 21, 2012
by Jenifer Pepling filed under