Fundraising takes faith. "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Simple Online Fundraising Through CCN
Once you have been approved to attend a CCN evangelism camp and/or mission trip you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with fundraising.
.5 Important Things to Know Before Fundraising
You must read this in its entirety prior to sending CCN your fundraising information.
1. You cannot begin raising financial support prior to being officially approved by CCN via email.
2. You can raise part or all of your mission fee through this online tool. You may pay the balance of the funds that you did not raise to CCN using the link provided to you upon approval of your application. Otherwise, you may mail it in.
3. You cannot include additional costs, such as air fare, money for food, cost of tracts, etc unless you are a CCN Campus Leader. All donated money goes to CCN and no checks will be cut and sent to you to cover your additional expenses. However, you can fundraise your extra costs through another source, other than our tool. Otherwise, all extra donations that we receive, which exceeds the CCN fee for your trip, will go towards the ministry in general and must be stated clearly for donors to see on your page.
4. If for any reason you become unable to attend the missions trip, all donated money may be allocated to our Missionary Scholarship Fund. There are no refunds for either trip.
5. The online fundraising system that we use is free for you. However, there is a cost to the ministry. In order to cover the cost (when the donor does not select the option to pay the extra fee), you must add an additional 3% to your total amount. In other words, if the mission trip costs $199, the amount you must fundraise using the online tool is $206. If the mission trip is $240, you must fundraise is $248. The additional 3% allows the ministry to not incur the cost of you utilizing this tool.
Get Started: Begin Fundraising Today!
Follow these simple steps to begin your online fundraising. After you have completed the 5 simple steps, you will have a online fundraising page that you can share with your friends, church members, family, or whoever else you feel would be interested in financially supporting your mission trip.
STEP 1: Receive your acceptance email from Christian Collegian Network stating that you have been fully approved to attend a CCN evangelism camp or missions trip. Remember, you cannot fundraise prior to being accepted. Then, pray as you begin to fundraise in faith.
STEP 2: It's almost time to create your fundraising information. First, make sure you read our Things to Remember As You Build Your Page in Faith. This will help you not forget important things and also make sure you create the best page possible.
STEP 3: After you finish reading the "Things to Remember", create your fundraising paragraph! You may use the current ones as a guide, and even copy, paste, and adapt as needed. But, make sure you "share from your heart". Suggestion: Type and edit your text in a Word doc, then copy and paste so that you don't close the page by accident and lose what you wrote.
STEP 4: Edit a picture of yourself doing ministry. Make the picture 250 pixels. This picture can be done via paint. You open up the picture in paint. Click on resize and click on pixels. Then under horizontal type in 250. Click ok and save your new file as a jpg or png.
STEP 5: Once completed, send your paragraph, picture and if you have one a link to your video to email@example.com. You do not have to have a video.
STEP 6: CCN will send you a link and you can Share the page with others! Mail out the link or even post the page on your facebook or other social media accounts. Those who cannot give, can see what you are doing and pray for the mission and your need. Make sure you make the most of this simple, effective tool! As with everything, cover your fundraising in prayer.
Things to Remember As Your Build Your Page in Faith
- Send the following to CCN to help with your fundraising so we can add it to the Repent and Witness Missionary Fundraising Page
- Your Target Amount - The amount you are raising is the amount of your mission trip's fee plus 3%. In order to cover the cost (when the donor does not select the option to pay the extra fee), you must add an additional 3% to your total amount. In other words, if the mission trip costs $199, the amount you must fundraise using the online tool is $206. If the mission trip is $240, you must fundraise is $248. The additional 3% allows the ministry to not incur the cost of you utilizing this tool.
- Don't Add Additional Costs - You cannot including additional costs, such as air fare, money for food, cost of tracts, etc. All donated money goes to CCN and no checks will be cut and sent to you to cover your additional expenses. However, you can fundraise your extra costs through another source, other than our tool.
- Choosing the Best Pictures - If you have pics of you sharing the gospel, it can help others to see how God is using you already for His glory. A personal, friendly pic also allows those who know you to remember your heart for the Lord and that you are a Christian, who seeks God in holiness. Don't put a picture of you having fun with friends. You want them to remember your serious, God-focused side, because you are serious about the mission at hand and called to it. It's not about how great you look in the picture, it is about showing that you are sincere. Make sure they are not bigger than 250 Pixels wide and send us 1 or 2 of your best pictures.
- Using Flickr - You can upload multiple pictures using Flickr.com. When directing people to your Flickr account, make sure all the pictures you use pertain to ministry. Send us the link to your Flickr account.
- Pictures - Even though you can easily upload one pic and also through flickr, to add pics to the body of your page, you will need to provide an html code for your pictures. To assign an HTML code, try using a free site like ImageShack.us and follow the steps provided on the site to render an HTML code.
- Use Video - If you have a video of you ministering or you want to share the CCN promo for the event if there is one, send us the link to share with your potential donors. .
- Show Sincere Gratitude - Remember to thank everyone who donated to your mission trip by providing a personalized message. You can even follow it up with a personal phone call. Ask for prayer and share the praise reports with them when you return. But, don't forget to especially thank our Great Provider, God!
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org